Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Research


Statistics and experiences.

The latest 27 social media facts and also a few stories as well.

Real life stories.

Here are some stories about real life people and there experiences. People actually go through withdrawals.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    I agree with you that social network addiction is becoming more common nowadays but do you think that social network addiction is more like a fact than a debatable issue??? Still looking forward to seeing your arguments :) must be really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to start placing some material on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is an interesting argument. Because social networking is something that we feel like we need. Maybe you could mention how its slowly changing the way we communicate with people? (ie. instead of laughing together, you merely say "LOL" or "LMFAO")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lucy,
    There will need to be a clear argument.

    ReplyDelete